Thursday, March 19, 2009

absent

I've been absent of late from here and I apologize. I know there are quite a few family members who read this to see how the kids are and what we're up too. It's not that I don't want to blog, it is just that there are many things happening right now. Too many to share and some that are not yet going to be shared. I know that is selfish as all of you care so much, but we are in a transitional phase right now. One that is very private and delicate. It needs to care and attention to make sure it happens correctly. The kids are doing great though and I will post pictures as I can. But I think, for just a few weeks, I am going to check out. Take a blogacation and try to do things the right way. In the meantime, I hope you are all able to enjoy some spring weather soon as Friday is the first official day of Spring and I will be seeing you soon.

No comments: