Monday, February 16, 2009

The past few days

The past few days have been very busy. We cleaned the house, Scott's brother Alex came over on Saturday, went to the beach, cleaned the car and got some gardening started.

The Beach:


Other than that, Scott and I have been trying quite desperately at times to keep our munchkins happy. They seem to be on a bit of a temper kick. Adrien slammed his thumb in the car door today and has been nursing it with a nice whine. Isabella has molars coming in and I know how that feels. My wisdom teeth are coming in, one has broken through and the rest are just under the surface. Scott seems to be feeling a bit cranky. I don't know if something is going around or if we are just cranky because it is almost but not quite spring.

Spring and summer are my favorite seasons. Spring is wonderful because everything is starting out so fresh and beautiful and new. Like my daffodils and the gladioli I planted. My tulips are starting to show up as well. I think my lilac was brutally killed between the fire and the snow storm. I have seed starting and more on the schedule for next week and the week after. The weeding has begun and ash has been given to the peonies. I am going to have to get some new roses, also having been frozen in the snow. But, alas new things are coming up each day and the kids are going to have so much fun this year! We are going to take them camping for the first time and I am sure that many trips will be made to Oma and Opa's house. I just can't wait for the weather to clear up!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Teething sucks! Norah just finally got the last one of her molars. Now she's working on a few more front teeth. It never ends!


Isabella's pig tails are SO cute and I love her jacket! Isn't have ing a girl SO fun!?!