Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life goes on

Sometimes this is something I have to remind myself. Lately the reminding is happening more often.

Scott and I are getting a divorce.

We have not been working out for quite some time and though that may come as a surprise to some it is something that we have been privately dealing with for quite some time. It has not been easy and in the past few months things have really come to a head.

I am now living in Renton with the kids. Still working. Scott is taking care of the kids during the day until he gets a job and after that they will go to daycare and I whomever gets off work first will pick them up. We have not figured out a set arrangement yet but I know that we will and that something will work.

The kids are fine. Not great, but fine. I feel like they are adjusting fairly well considering everything they have been through in the past few months.


In the meantime things have been crazy, so crazy in fact that I am not even going to tell you now. I will be back here, most likely once or twice a week, though to update on what's going on and how things are.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Oh Jessica, I am so sorry! You probably thought I dropped off the face of the earth, but I do check in on you now and then : ) I can't imagine how hard this is for all of you. I will be praying for you and your family as you walk this hard road.

Anonymous said...

Keep the info comming, I like to know what is going on with you and the midgets! You know that our offer stands, you are welcome to come here and find a new start if you find that you need the support of having family close by!

Love you and Ade, and Izzy!

Talk to you soon!

~Siser Sam