Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hey Dad

Here is a post for you, sans any pictures. Sorry, I have not the time or the energy to upload any photos right now.

We've been absent I realize for quite some time. It is busy here. Scott found a job that puts him at work 6 days a week, 10 hours a day. I have been working like a crazy woman, from 5 am to usually 5 or 6 pm. Yesterday was my first real day, I got off work at 1:30! It was amazing. I went outside and the sun was still shining!! A miracle indeed.

The kids have started at a daycare. As much as I hate it though, they love it. Everyday they get more and more comfortable and everyday they are both becoming more and more excited about it. Adrien calls it the park and has already been telling me about it today. Isabella is obviously comfortable there otherwise we would all know about it.

Anyway, I will add more later but just thought I would do a little update for you all.

No comments: