Friday, April 1, 2011

content

Hello, it's me at peace and content. Things are still a little sketch, what with the car and all but I feel like I am finding a groove. There is a potential roomie in the midst as well and I think that he might just be what I need right now. He sounds like a very peaceful dude, a Buddhist in nature is how he describes himself. How could I have found a more perfect roommate than that?!

We have this new thing called Green Mission at work and the goal is to get our store to have no trash. We want to recycle, compost or reuse anything we possibly can and I am so excited. Ridiculously excited, to the point that the other day I had to talk to my team about it and when I did I got so into it that my team leader had to interrupt me to make me stop. On the bright side though, due to my enthusiasm the team is excited too! Which means that they will finally and hopefully continue to walk the extra 100 feet at the end of the night to put the recycling in the proper bin instead of in the trash bin and will pay more attention to what is compostable and what is not.

It does remind me as well that I need to get a compost bin for my little house and try to remember to take my trash up to the street on Wednesdays! I haven't been home and have missed it for a month now. The only reason it's okay is because I haven't been home.

Oh, remember that man? That beautiful, wonderful man? Yea, that's right it's been a few weeks and I still think that he is quite amazing. I am quite twitterpated. (definition here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twitterpated) *yes, you I used your word.


The babies, oh the babies! I will post pictures of those little munchkins tomorrow. They are becoming flat out ridiculous in their conversation lately. Bella, upon my asking if she had to go poop the other day promptly responded that yes, she does and it is HUGE mama. (as she demonstrated to me the size, which by all means would have been elephant sized) Adrien then piped in that he didn't know if it was going to flush it was so big.

The other day we went to a birthday party for one of their friends and as we were toy shopping, Bella peed right in the middle of the aisle without even suggesting that she had to go at any point. Then, Adrien taking the gift picking process quite seriously finally landed on a Transformers toy that I had suggested. He asked me what it was and I told him that it was a car that turned into a robot. "A CAR THAT TURNS INTO A ROBOT?! WOW! CAN WE GET CAMERON THAT?! A CAR THAT IS A ROBOT!!!" His enthusiasm was outstanding and I am pretty sure that this only heightened his love for cars, which he has recently taken to storing in his underwear for safe keeping. I am debating about sewing pockets into it so they don't actually have to be washed after he uses them.

No comments: