Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh my god

I SLEPT! I slept all day, it was beautiful. I woke up and it was 6 pm. Insane I know, but I did not have the kids today and I was exhausted!! It's been a week between kids, work, a root canal, a car accident and some hiking thrown in as well I needed the sleep.

This weekend the kids and I are going to my best mom's friends house for a birthday party for her son. He is turning 5. We are excited. Clair is just about the sweetest, funniest gal I've met in a long time and I love her. To top off our wonderful friendship our kids like each other! This always makes it easier and we have plans to force them into a lifelong friendship just so that we can hang out more often.

I think it's going to work.

I need to find a roommate ASAP. So if you know of someone who might be good, tell them to go here: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/roo/2285217168.html and contact me.

No comments: