Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tired

I always always feel so tired these days. I don't think it's that I'm not getting enough sleep. I think it's more that the sleep I am getting is riddled with my brain and it's urge to be constantly thinking and pondering how my life is going to work the next day.

I'm curious to know if everyone does this. Do you lay awake at night for hours and think and think and think about what you are going to do the next day about situations that are stressful, exciting or sometimes even unimportant? I do, I do it every night and not even writing it down is helping.

I wonder if I need to paint again or at least be creating again... Maybe next week I will pick up some paints and see. I do have my watercolor I need to finish anyway.

On a seperate note, it is finally spring here in Washington. If you live here you know that is no small thing. It means that we can all pretend that the dull, grey, snowy winter didn't happen. It means beer on the porch, BBQ, Daffodils, Tulips, Cherry Blossoms, Lilac.... oh the lilac!! I can't wait to see the lilac, it is by far one of my favorite flowers. So beautiful and they smell so good.

I for one have already pulled my birkenstocks out of the closet. I am going to wear them the second I possibly can without being too cold!

No comments: