Thursday, June 5, 2008

Seriously, it's June not January

I am looking out my window and seeing gray, rain and clouds and wind. Lots of rain and lots of cold, very very cold. I understand that I moved to a cold and wet state, but come on! It's JUNE for cryin' out loud.

Anyway we are really cold here at the house as our only source of heat is a wood burning stove and we have no wood. We have asked around about wood but everyone who says they will get back to us, doesn't. We've called places and noone is allowed to give a definitive answer and we have been checking the classifieds, there is either nothing or a 7 cord minimum... at $135 a cord I just don't think that's doable.

Soo... if you live in Washington and you live near Mount Vernon and you know where we can get some wood... please please email me! We are freezing!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Sorry you guys are without heat....that is no fun with little ones, especially. I'm sure you've already thought of this, but have you checked Craigs List. There are quite a few people selling wood on there, and there doesn't seem to be a minimum purchase required. I'm not sure how far you guys are willing to travel though. Anyway, you might want to check it out.

Thinking warm thoughts!