Saturday, June 14, 2008

washing windows

Today was spent washing the windows outside of the house. We don't actually have too many windows but they were really dirty. The house hadn't been lived in for quite sometime and they had just bug bombed it. There was so many gross things in the windows I just can't even go there. The outside of the house really needs a good power washing and fresh coat of paint... but that's not our job. So, instead we washed the windows and got rid of as many spider webs and hornets nests that we could. A lot of people in my and Scott's families are allergic to bees and living around so many bees nests and hornets and what not really makes me kind of nervous about Adrien. We don't yet know if he or Isabella are allergic. Scott had to get on a ladder and clean and scrub the top windows and I did what I could to try and keep Adrien from going up the ladder.

The difference was amazing! I can't even begin to tell you. I can see out the windows and it's a gorgeous view! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and my seeds that I planted about three weeks ago are growing!!! Growing like weeds, I can't wait to show you all.

ps my camera cord is coming in the mail this week. They didn't have any at the shops around here so I had to order one online.

No comments: