Sunday, November 23, 2008

Well...

Scott is off for his third week of training. Last week I was enjoying the time apart and this week it is the exact opposite. I don't know if it is because of the upcoming Holiday, which always make me think of family and my Grandma or if it is just because this training feels like it has already gone on too long. Either way, I wish we were done with it. But then I think of my younger sister whose husband is in Iraq, how strong they both must be to not only endure such distance but also such danger in the unknown. It must be hard.

Today, Adrien and I started to make some of our Christmas cards. This year I am doing something a little different, it's always fun getting something a little different from people. We are using some manila filing folders that I had left over from doing the refiling a few months ago and coloring all over them. Then we are going to cut out photo sized cards and a few hearts and trees and what not. I will write Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or some such and then we will sign them and enclose a photo of our family. Adrien is definitely having fun.

He is starting to say so many new words and besides "Gross" his new favorite is "Chooch Choo Choo." There is a train that passes by our house, almost mile away but you can still see it and hear it. Everytime, Adrien says that. He also has a shirt with some trains on it and a little Tomas the Tank engine toy thing too.

No comments: