Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's up

Oh what a busy week it has been. Busy and blissful... for the most part.

On Friday I went to Seattle and did my orientation. It was amazing! We got to listen to the chefs/teachers and they are all so passionate about cooking and food that it is inspiring. I also got my knives and books....




Also, I have realized that I have an addiction to molasses. It's really rather disgusting. I have a jar that I bought to make gingerbread cookies and now I just take a spoonful every now and then. It is so good and oddly metallic. I love it, no matter how gross you think I am, I love it!



I finally finished my first sock last night! It is so cute, I have already cast on for the second one and am planning another pair very soon. I think the next pair I will do will be a little schushier... if that makes sense. I am also going to make myself some of THESE with some leftover yarn that I have lying around. And then, to give Heather just a little hint, HERE is the hat that I am going to make for her, but in different colors.


No comments: