Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Giddy

Yesterday, I talked to my Dad and we finalized a plan to go to thier house for Christmas. I can't wait, Jen (my step-mom) has not seen Adrien since he was I think 4 or 5 months old. Isabella since she was 2 weeks... and I am not so sure I count that time because it was so hard for everyone. She loves babies and kids and I can't wait for them to start a relationship together. Also, my little sister, Heather. Whom I have not seen since Grandma's service as well. I can't wait to see her and to talk to her about upcoming Senior Project, which she has asked for my assistance with. I am excited to find out what creative ideas she has.

There is one hitch and I am sure you can guess what it is... the WEATHER. The SNOW, or chance of it. The RAIN. The ICE. All very bad words in my book right now. So we are keeping a close watch and hoping with all of our might that the storm rolling through tonight is much milder than they expect.

Here's hoping that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all around and to safe traveling for all!

No comments: