Thursday, October 15, 2009

Isabella Constance

Today is your Second birthday. You are Two. and it blows my mind. I have a two year old daughter and she is the best little girl I could ever ask for.

Isabella is Tall.
Isabella is Sassy.
Isabella is full of Spunk.
Isabella is Beautiful.

You have the most beautiful eyes and the most wonderful personality. I can tell that someday you are going to be very bossy and mean to your brother. I know that you think you are smarter than everyone else, all the time. When you have to listen you crook your head and then when it's over you nod your head and put your hands up in the air as if to say "Why?" You always try and figure out a way to get what you want. You will put yourself in a position to go into the lake if going into the lake is what you want to do.

Isabella Constance, you are wonderful and I can't wait to find out what you are going to throw at me next. I can't wait to see the kind of person you are going to be and the path that you will choose. I just hope you choose wisely and always remember to think with your heart.


No comments: