Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update

New Year's Eve was amazing. I met Vest and his friend, we'll call him Ginger, at Nectar in Fremont where we met the first time. We did this mainly because it was the only place that both of us knew of out there. Everything was pretty mellow and we just talked most of the night. Danced to an amazing band a little bit. Then walked around and hung out at his place. It was super late by the time that we were done talking and given the fact that drunk people drive a lot on new years, I stayed at his house. (as I said the other day, get your mind outta the gutter).

I really appreciate this person's personality. He seems like a very creative, smart guy and I really hope to get to know him better. I feel like whether it develops into friendship or something else, it is just going to be good to have a person like this in my life. He fascinates me and I want to know more.

I am really trying to keep myself mellow about him, but it is hard because I am interested in him. I am going to a show for our old nieghbor, Levi Ware on Thursday in Ballard and have invited Vest and his friends. I left a message yesterday so we will see. Last time it took him a bit to get back to me so I am not expecting anything too soon, but wanted to give it a try anyway. Hopefully that was the right thing to do.

I'll keep you posted!

Oh, wanted to add too, that the lack of photographs lately is due to the fact that both my cameras are broken. The kids got a hold of them before Christmas when Scott was watching them and both ended up in the bathtub. Lovely.

A new camera is going to be my gift to myself hopefully soon.

On another note, I think I have more of a handle on what my Project for Good is. I am not ready yet to tell you what it is, but I think it will be fun and you can join in on it too!

No comments: