Friday, May 30, 2008

Back Up

I feel like I should be rejoicing and doing more online now that we got hooked back up today. But, I just don't feel as attached to this computer as I once did. I have been out gardening, cleaning and setting up the house. It has been so nice to be able to feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of my day. At the apartment, even when I did a deep cleaning it just didn't feel like I was doing much. Now it is easier to see the reward at the end of my work day, and feel it, too! I have actually been going to bed so much earlier now that I have something to do with my day.


Anyway... we're back up now so current blogs will be posted and pictures coming soon. I still can not find my little cord, I am going to get another one tomorrow.

See ya'll later

No comments: