Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Morning

It is the morning here and I am sitting in my pajamas listening to Izzy yell at her toy and waiting for Adrien to wake up again. I am a bit worried this morning as Izzy has a bumpy rash on her forehead and in her hair. It looks similair to baby acne, but the bumps are much larger and there is not much coloration to them. When I called the doctor yesterday they said to keep an eye on it and I called again this morning to let them know it was getting a bit worse. Hopefully it is nothing and she will be fine, but I have this weird mom feeling that it just might need some looking at.
As I write that, my little boy has just woken up and is yelling at me through the door. His "Dada" is coming home today... for the last time! No more training for a while and I tell ya, I need the break. My bike is going to be looked at one more time until next weekend when I finally buy it! I am going to go see a movie by myself, unless we can get a baby sitter and then I'll be seeing it with Scott. Other than that, not much going on. I am making a quilt for Isabella and a nursing cover for a friend. Then I am going to make Adrien a quilt and finally one for us. I can't wait.

No comments: