Sunday, May 4, 2008

houses

I would not say that that went bad or good. Just... went, I guess. The first house we ended up not even going in. It wasn't in the area that we thought and it didn't feel right to us. The second house, which was the house I was really hoping would work out was so much different from what we had expected and what the pictures implied. We got there and the house is tucked away behind the land lord's house and is really, really funky. Now, don't get me wrong, I love a little funk. But this I think just went too far. Really they need to do so much more work on the house. I can't believe that it is really livable as it is now. But, if they do the work that needs to be done, it might be worth staying in for a year. We are still debating. In the meantime I have appointments to look at other houses later in the week. And we are considering those options as well. So please just keep thinking about us and hopefully we'll land somewhere soon.

No comments: