Monday, October 13, 2008

horrible

Today is turning out to be quite horrible. Adrien fell a few steps from the bottom on the stairs and has a weird bruise. Isabella got bit by a wasp that flew into the house and has been screaming ever since. I have not had a chance to shower, let alone even eat breakfast this morning. I am sitting upstairs listening to her cry while trying to go to sleep. I have done everything I can for her, still she just won't stop. The doctor's office said she should be fine. Adrien has just finished his lunch and is now watching a movie while I go up and down the stairs to check on Izzy.

This sucks. I had felt quite confident this morning about being alone all week and now everything is bad.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Sorry you had such a sucky day! I hate days like that. Here's hoping for a better tomorrow : )