Monday, April 28, 2008

Girl Talk


When I found out I was pregnant the second time, I knew it was a girl. I knew the way that I knew with Adrien that he was a boy. I felt it in my bones. And while I was excited about having a little girl, after 4 sisters I wasn't sure that I wanted one. I was very wary, there are a lot of things that girls have to go through that are so hard and I didn't want to deal with that. But now that she is here and she is six months old, I am so in love. I have been since the moment I saw here dark head of hair. She really amazes me. Everyday I feel like there is something new and different about her. And she is so her own little person, she is absolutely nothing like Adrien.
She went bald on the top of her head and the back. Recently, I have been quite literally watching the hair grow. Everyday it is a bit longer. I have to confess I can not wait until it is longer. I want to braid her hair and comb it and put little bows in it. I am so excited about it.

No comments: